Ergonomic Chairs For Medical & Health
Bambach in the medical industry
The Bambach ergonomic Saddle Seat is currently used and recommended by physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, occupational therapists, podiatrists, general practitioners, specialists, massage therapists, holistic therapists, speech therapists and hospital workers. It has been widely used to treat sciatica, scoliosis and hip problems, amongst other health and postural issues.
The Bambach Saddle Seat improves overall health and work productivity by:
- Allowing you to get closer to your patients, letting your arms work at a more natural angle and height. This ensures precision and reduces strain on your neck, shoulders and lower back.
- Reducing muscle fatigue through improved posture and circulation.
- Prolonging your working life by eliminating shoulder, neck and back pain.
- Improving mobility and reach. Your legs and feet are stable, ensuring free movement and ease of reach.
- While sitting on a Bambach Saddle Seat, your spine is in its neutral position with all major joints in balance. Core muscle groups are engaged and your risk of injury is greatly reduced.
To find out more about how the Bambach Saddle Seat can help you or your medical team, contact us today!
Organise your FREE Hospital trial