You may be healthy, but is your spine?
Overall body health requires us to look at what we eat, how we move, and how we react to the challenges of daily life. One important factor that is often overlooked is how we sit, and this can take up a significant amount of our lives.
The Bambach Saddle Seat takes a holistic approach to body health. The seat supports the pelvis in a neutral position so that when seated correctly in the Bambach, there is no pressure on any joint in the body. Circulation and breathing are free and easy, shoulders are down and the rib-cage is open, allowing vital organs the space to function properly. Bad seating posture can lead to musculoskeletal damage and poor body function. If you are serious about your spinal and overall body health, the Bambach is an essential investment for your future.
How the Bambach Saddle Seat works
The Bambach Saddle Seat maintains optimal spinal function and improves productivity by:
- Supporting your pelvis and spine in a natural position due to its unique design.
- Promoting shoulder stability and correct posture.
- Decreasing fatigue through improved breathing and circulation.
- Improving mobility. Legs and feet are stable, ensuring free movement and safe reaching.
- Accessorising to suit your needs and comfort, with sheepskin covers and other accessories to ensure your working environment is functional and safe.
At Bambach Saddle Seat, we strive to give people a sound ergonomic seating solution that supports and encourages correct posture. Each seat is customised to suit the individual, ensuring it fits your personal attributes, environment and lifestyle.