Ergonomic Chairs For Veterinary
Whilst having their furry, feathered or scaly patients’ best interests at heart, veterinarians often overlook their own health and wellbeing. Musculoskeletal injuries affect an incredible 67% of veterinary surgeons, mainly due to awkward postures whilst performing procedures. Bambach veterinary ergonomic seating can help ensure you don’t become part of this statistic!
Bambach veterinary specialist seating helps prevent and relieve back, neck and shoulder strain by:
- Maintaining the natural curvature of your spine with your pelvis supported in its neutral position.
- Ensuring you to work with precision, with a wide foot stance that keeps you balanced.
- Increasing your reach for efficiency during surgery or procedures.
- Allowing you to move freely around your patient whilst you are supported and stabilised.
While sitting on a Bambach veterinary seat all major joints are in balance. Your core muscle groups are engaged and fatigue is reduced, leaving you feeling less tired at the end of the day.
The Original Saddle Seat and still the best!
The Bambach Saddle Seat is the Original Saddle Seat; designed, owned and made in Australia.
- Custom made to suit body shape, gender and occupation.
- Available in four seat sizes.
- Surgical grade vinyl in over 100 colours.
- Multiple adjustable height options to suit varying levels of use.
- 30-day money back guarantee and five-year warranty.
- Used by over 300 veterinary practices Australia wide.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your practice become more safe and productive.
-Sue, New South Wales.